Monday 10 October 2016

Editing Digipak Draft

The editing of the digipak took place on the week commencing 10th October 2016.
  • The first thing I did on this day was to open a digipak template ready to put all of the photographs I am using onto it, so that the first draft of the digipak can come together.
  • The next thing I did was to remove the background from the photograph of the guitar. I did this so that there would only be the guitar in the picture, and not the grey background. I then put this into the digipak template and put the manipulated picture of the guitar over the background of clouds.
  • The next thing I did was to put the cloud background on the back cover and front cover as there is a blue theme running throughout the album.
  • This is the digipak after half of the editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment