Tuesday 22 November 2016

Draft Evaluation - Q3

What have you learned from your audience feedback? 

Evaluating Music Video Feedback


Powered by emaze
Evaluating Magazine Advert Feedback

Images - The general comments here are that the images had good lighting and variety of shots but there were too many close ups used. I agree with these comments and would take them on board if I were to produce the magazine advert again.

Location - The general comments on the location of the images on the magazine advert is that it is not very obvious and can be considered a positive as well as a negative. I agree with these comments and if I were to produce the magazine advert again then I would pick another location that better fitted with the album. 

Colours - The general comments here are that the colours are effective as they link with the digipak. This shows that the colours are effective as it shows that there is a link between the digipak and the magazine that work to promote the album.

Font - The general comments here are that I could have used a bit more variety in the fonts used but that the font creates a link between the magazine advert and the digipak as I used the same font on both. I do believe that I could have used another font on the magazine advert, however, they the link between the digipak and the magazine advert would have been weakened.

Evaluating Digipak Feedback

Images - The general comments here are that the lighting and shots are effective however there needs to be a wider variety shots to make the digipak more engaging. I agree with these comments as it appears that I have used too many close ups. Using other shots would have made the digipak more engaging with the target audience.

Editing of images - The general comments here are the Photoshop skills that have been shown are good however they maybe need refining. I agree with this and if I were to work with Photoshop again, I would have watched some videos online that would have furthered my Photoshop skills.

Colours - The general comments here are that the blue of the digipak is engaging, but, the grey in comparison is boring. I agree with these comments and if I were to produce this digipak again, then I would continue the theme of blue all the way through to make it more engaging to the target audience.

Font - The general comments here are that the font needed to be larger to make the album stand out and that there needs to be a wider variety of fonts used. This would make the digipak even better and I agree with this as it would make the digipak more engaging to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment