Tuesday 1 November 2016

Final Draft of Magazine Advert

Below is the final magazine advert that I have produced for the album 'In Case You Didn't Know' by Olly Murs.




When producing the final draft of the magazine advert, I followed the feedback that I gave myself for the second draft of the magazine advert. This final draft has examples of social media sites where the artist of the album can be found. The social media sites that I have included on my magazine advert have logos that have been created by me, specifically for this task.

The final draft of the magazine advert also includes more images that what were used on the first two drafts of the magazine advert. These images include different angles of the guitar. 

Also, a new font has been included on the final draft of the magazine advert. This font is called 'Hello Casual' and is from the website www.dafont.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment