Thursday 29 September 2016

Filming for First Draft

The filming for the first draft of the music video took place on 1st October 2016.

My brother Jonny came round to my house and we filmed in many areas around the house including the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the bedroom, the drive and the garden.

Jonny was wearing casual clothes in the majority of the shots of the music video. These casual clothes were a light colour on purpose as they show that he was happy that he had left his girlfriend. In a flashback where Jonny was angry, he is shown to be wearing dark clothes. The dark colours of the clothes show that Jonny is upset in the flashback and is a clear contrast to the light colours that he is wearing in the majority of the video.

One problem I had with filming was the amount of time that my bother could spare. As my brother had plans for later on in the day, I had to make sure that I stuck to the schedule I created so that the filming for the video could remain on track. This succeeded and each of the shots were filmed swiftly but to a good standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment