Monday 12 September 2016

Task G - Draft of Each Ancillary Text With Photos Off the Internet to Plan What Kind of Photography is Needed

Draft of Digipak:



This draft of my digipak is to show what it could like if I use this type of photography. 
I like the pictures of the sets of hands as it looks as if they are letting go of one another. The close up of the hands is something that I would like to incorporate into my digipak. I like the shots of the young man with the guitar as in both pictures he looks as if he is daydreaming, possibly about his ex-girlfriend. I like how the shots manage to capture the essence of that.
On the back cover, as well as the track listing, there will also be a bar-code, the record company logo and some extra details about the album and artist. This will appear on the final draft of the digipak.

Magazine Advert:



This is the draft of my magazine advert. This draft shows me where the pictures and text will go once the advert is finished. The shot used is also used on the inside cover of the album and shows a young man with a guitar, daydreaming. I used this shot as it conveys what the theme of the album is and that is a mixture of love and heartache. There is also a small image of the front of the digipak on the advert. This is to show the audience that there is a relationship between the advert and the digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment