Monday 26 September 2016

Choosing a Font

In this section of the blog, I am going to be picking a font that could be used on the digipak and the magazine advert for the artist. This font needs to reflect the theme of the album, which is love and heartache. The font also needs to reflect the artist and the genre that their music is part of. The genre that the artist is part of is pop.
(All of the following fonts are from DaFont.com)

Font #1:
 

This first font is called 'Hello Causal'. I like this font as it is bold and can be seen easily. I also think that it reflects the theme of the album which is love and heartache.




Font #2:

This font is called 'Endless Heartache'. I think this font also reflects the theme of the album. This is because it looks slightly broken, which is how the artist of the album feels about the break up that they discuss in their songs.


Font #3:

This font is called 'Hello Heartache'. I like this font because it can link to the theme of the album. However, I do not like this font because from some angles, it could be hard to read. This would be a disadvantage for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment